- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Certificates
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBAT)
The program is delivered by highly skilled staff, who have expertise at teaching and delivering innovative educational programs to cater for the individual needs of students.
The Pathways program caters for students 15 to 18 years – offering Foundation and Intermediate VCAL, as well as VET Certificates.
The full-time program includes:
- Literacy, numeracy, personal development and work related skills.
- Paid School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
- VET certificates II, III and IV in Retail . Certificate II and III in Food Processing and Certificate II in Warehousing.
- Individual learning programs to meet the needs of each student.
- Small class sizes of 10-12, with the length of the program customised to student needs.
- Flexible pathways allow students to incorporate their own TAFE course or work experience.
The program is based upon the principles of ‘Applied Learning’, with emphasis on tasks that are relevant to each student’s needs.
The aim of the course is to prepare students for the workplace or further study in tertiary education.
CAFÉducation is our on-site program that allows us to place students in School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships employing them in our Café or on our coffee cart.
Here students can complete VET certificates II, III and IV in Retail, as well as offering vital training in Health and Safety, Food Handling, Barista Training, Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) and customer service. Students learn these vital skills whilst being paid.
Australian Community Logistics
Through our partnership with the Australian Community Logistics we are able to offer our students training off-site in a factory setting in Kilsyth. Here students are able to complete VET certificates 2 & 3 in Food Processing.
Berengarra School Community Market
The Berengarra School Pathways Program helps provide food for the community. Students organise, allocate and deliver fresh fruit and vegetables to people in the local community as well as running their own market.
Pathways Campus 94 Batesford Road
CAFÉducation Shop 1/2 Elliott Street
Both locations are in close proximity to Holmesglen