Berengarra School is an independent co-educational special school designed for students who are challenged by a mainstream educational environment. Berengarra School offers a ‘chance for change’ by providing young people with the opportunity to thrive through alternative educational pathways. The School provides educational programs for students between Years 5 to 12 at its Box Hill and Ashwood campuses.
Following the retirement of the current Principal, the Berengarra School Council seeks to appoint a new leader for the next phase of the School’s exciting development including substantial refurbishment of facilities.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience and proven ability to work collaboratively to:
- Consolidate and further develop a successful learning community to drive school improvement
- Foster a high performing, innovative and inclusive culture
- Drive contemporary practice in teaching and learning to maximise student engagement in a supportive learning environment meeting a broad range of needs
- Build quality relationships with students that empower them to reach their potential and equip them for life
- Implement systems and structures that ensure the effective ongoing management and further development of the school
This exciting opportunity will appeal to an energetic and inspiring educational leader who has a passion for student education outside a mainstream setting. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the preferred candidate.
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Neville Lyngcoln, Principal Consultant of Lyngcoln Consulting on 0427 530582 or email email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm (EST) on Friday 31 August. A concurrent search will continue.